Minute to Win It games are a great way to energize your team and to get them to have some fun in the office. The following are some examples of Minute to Win It games that can easily be done in your office.
Using 11 reams of copier paper, a contestant must create a domino chain that ends with the last ream hitting a bell.
Equipment Needed for Office Dominoes Minute to Win It Game
- 11 Reams of Paper (500 Count) per person or team
- 1 Bell per person or team
How to Play the Office Dominoes Minute to Win It Game
- Prior to game start, contestant stands next to a stack of paper reams with hands at sides and may not touch the reams of paper.
- Once the game starts, a contestant may grab first paper ream.
- Once all 11 reams of paper are in position, the contestant must trigger the domino effect of tipping over the pre-set ream.
- To complete the game, the contestant must start the domino effect within the 60- second time limit, resulting in all 11 reams falling in succession and making contact with the bell.
The Rules of Office Dominoes Minute to Win It Game
- The contestant may only carry and place one ream of paper at a time. Reams must be placed upright on their short sides.
- A contestant may not throw, toss or slide reams of paper.
- All 11 reams of paper must be placed between the pre-set ream and the pre-set bell.
- The contestant may not move the bell from its original position.
- A contestant may not move pre-set ream from its original position until setting off the domino effect.
- If the contestant knocks over a pre – set ream, they must reset it to its original position. If any other ream of paper falls prematurely, the contestant may re-set it and continue. Even if the bell is activated prematurely, the game may continue.
The player uses a rubber band between the legs of an overturned office chair as a slingshot. The player must then launch and land a single sheet of folded paper on a desk 12 feet away
Equipment Needed for Office Fling Minute to Win It Game
- Chair per person or team
- Rubber Band per person or team
- Paper per person or team
- Desk or Table per person or team
The contestant has to bounce a giant rubber band ball on the ground in order to knock 3 reams of copy paper off a pedestal.
Equipment Needed for the Office Maximus Minute to Win It Game
- 1 Rubberband Ball per player or team
- 3 Reams of Paper per player or team
- 3 Stools per player or team
How to Play the Office Maximus Minute to Win It Game
- Place three stools next to each other and place the reams of paper vertically on them
- The player must bounce the ball to knock the reams of paper over within 60 seconds
- The rubber band ball has to bounce before hitting the reams of paper
Using clipboards and a wad of paper, players must work as a team to hit the wad back and forth, moving down a line towards a trash can where they deposit the wad of paper.
Equipment Needed for Office Tennis Minute to Win It Game
- Trash Can per Team per person or team
- Clipboard for each player per person or team
- Balled up paper per person or team
How to Play the Office Tennis Minute to Win It Game
1) Each player is given a clipboard/binder
2) They are to hit a balled up paper between the two players and make the ball travel a distance to the trash can
3) They must get the ball into the trash can
4) They have 60 seconds to get a certain amount or the most.
The Rules of Office Tennis Minute to Win It Game
Neither partner may carry, double hit, or drop the ball.
This is a simple to set up Minute to Win It Game where contestants need to flip 12 pencils on the back of their hand and catch all the pencils. The activity starts with 2 pencils and another two are added after each successful catch. The contestant wins the challenge when all 12 pencils are caught within the one minute time limit and bags some points for themselves or the team.
The Goal of Back Flip Minute to Win It Game
The goal is to place 2 pencils on the back of your hand, flip it, and catch the pencils in midair. This must be completed six times, with two more pencils after each successful attempt. It’s not that tricky with some practice.
Equipment Needed for Back Flip Minute to Win It Game
A flat surface
Place 6 groups of two pencils equally apart on the flat surface, all facing the same direction.
How to Play the Back Flip Minute to Win It Game
- When the timer starts, the contestant picks up the first two and places them on the back of their hand.
- The pencils are flipped up in the air and caught.
- Once successful, the player can move to the next group on pencils.
- The process is repeated, but this time with 4 pencils.
- Once successful, the player can move to 6, 8, 10 and 12 pencils
- The player wins the challenge when all 12 pencils are flipped and caught successfully.
The Rules of Back Flip Minute to Win It Game
The rules are simple:
- Player cannot add the next set of 2 pencils until the previous set has been caught.
- The pencils need to be caught by the same hand used for stacking the pencils
- The groups of pencils need to be flipped and caught in succession
- If the player fails, they will need to restart with 2 pencils. You may however decide that players can continue with the same amount of pencils that they are currently on.