Home > Venues > Gauteng > Alberton > Rietvlei Lifestyle Centre
Rietvlei Lifestyle Centre Team Building and Corporate Events Venue
This delightful team building venue is situated on Swartkoppies Road R554, South of Johannesburg, between Mulbarton and Alberton. The outdoor team building facilities is set in the most tranquil area of the farm surrounding the natural wetlands.You can relax and enjoy your corporate event within the beautiful settings of Rietvlei. For conferencing and functions Rietvlei Lifestyle Centre has two conference venues and nine Lapas to choose from.
The two conference venues, Butterfly Conference Hall and Bumble Bee Seminar Room, are both ideal for product launches, corporate events, workshops, conferences, seminars and team building debriefing sessions. The experienced staff at the venue will work around the clock to ensure your function exceeds all expectations. The Butterfly Conference Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests and is equipped with 12 round tables and 120 chairs. The venue has a large kitchen serving area, electricity points, men and ladies toilets, bar area, smoking area and a court yard. The Bumble Bee Room can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests and is equipped with 50 chairs and seven round tables.
The various Lapa's at the venue are self-catering and equipped as follows:
- Ladybird/Dragonfly/Eagle Lapa's - Three trestle tables, 20 chairs, 1 braai stand and power point
- Peacock Lapa - 10 benches and 2 trestles, 1 braai stand and power point
- Chameleon Lapa - with 10 benches and 2 trestles, 1 braai stand and power point
- Pony Lapa - 6 benches and 2 trestles, 1 braai stand and power point
- Wooden-Goose/Stone-Swan/Camel Lapa's - 1 trestle table only
- Budgie Terrace - 30 chairs and 3 trestle tables, 1 braai and power point
Overnight accommodation can be arranged directly with the venue. The campsite can accommodate 66 people and includes 6 X 8 sleeper rondavels equipped with bunk beds and mattresses as well as a wendy house that can further accommodate 8 people. There is separate ablution facilities for ladies and gents. The campsite includes a large Meeting Hall with catering/meeting/training room options. There are many beautiful hiking and walking trails from the campsite with beautiful views and magical sunsets.
- Visitors to bring their own sleeping bags, pillows and blankets.
- Electricity is available in Rondavels.
- Hall with Eating Room, Kitchen with Fridge and Deep Freeze, Electric Stove, Coal Oven.
- Central Team building Camp Fire Area (Coal and Wood not supplied)
Rietvlei has fun walking trails as well mountain bike routes. Visitors can have light meals at the coffee shop or purchase takeaways from the tuck shop. Sit or picnic under the trees while you enjoy your meal. You can picnic or bring your own braai or hire from the office. If you love gardening, you will enjoy the Nursery that is filled with various plants, trees, flowers and garden utensils and accessories.
Some of the team building event facilitated at Rietvlei Lifestyle Centre by TBAE
Romor Electrical Resilience Outcome Based Team Building
Toyota South Africa Motors Corporate Fun Day Team Building
Bidvest Bank Potjiekos Cooking Team Building
FNB Potjiekos Challenge Team Building Event
Direct Leisure Golf Distributors Corporate Fun Day Alberton
Tanker Repair Division Tribal Survivor Team Building Alberton
Standard Bank Movie Making and Noot vir Noot Team Building Alberton